By installing PolyMagic (app from Dimensional Applications Inc), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of PolyMagic for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy PolyMagic;
- use PolyMagic for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software/apps by on Dimensional Applications Inc’s;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the PolyMagic; or
- transfer the PolyMagic to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dimensional Applications Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The apps/software by Dimensional Applications Inc’s are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Dimensional Applications Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Dimensional Applications Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of any apps/software by Dimensional Applications Inc or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dimensional Applications Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials/apps/software on by Dimensional Applications Inc’s, even if Dimensional Applications Inc or a Dimensional Applications Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in apps/software by Dimensional Applications Inc’s could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dimensional Applications Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Dimensional Applications Inc may make changes to its apps/software at any time without notice. However Dimensional Applications Inc does not make any commitment to update the apps/software.
Dimensional Applications Inc has not reviewed all of the sites/software APIs linked to its apps/software and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked company. The inclusion of any sites/software APIs does not imply endorsement by Dimensional Applications Inc of the site. Use of any such sites/software APIs is at the user’s own risk.
Dimensional Applications Inc may revise these terms of service for its website/apps/software at any time without notice. By using our website/apps/ you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of MICHIGAN and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours to the end of the current period. You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription in settings. Check https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 to know how to change/cancel your subscription. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.